Our Martial Arts Classes Schedule
BJJ GI – Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu grappling class focused on developing skill with the gi. Class includes technical development and free grappling. High emphasis on both technique and physical fitness.
BJJ NO Gi – Grappling class focused on developing skill without the gi. Class includes technical development and free grappling. High emphasis on both technique and physical fitness in this Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class.
Cardio Thai Boxing – High-intensity class focused on bag work and conditioning drills. Students will practice a variety of strikes, including, punches, kicks, elbows, and knee in a format designed to develop skill and stamina. This class has a higher focus on fitness and caloric burn. It combines Muay Thai, Boxing, and interval training to get a great workout!
IMA MMA – This class focuses on integrating grappling and striking skills drawn from a variety of systems (Muay Thai Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Taekwondo, Wrestling). The class includes technique, drills, and sparring that is scaled to the skill and intensity level of each student. This class has a high focus on self-defense technique and a medium on physical fitness.
Kids’ Martial Arts – Martial arts for kids ages 4–15. Classes will cover elements from the entire IMA curriculum, including striking, grappling, and self-defense.
Muay Thai – Striking class focused on technique and skill development. Class includes partner drills, pad work, bag work, and clinch work. High emphasis on both technique and physical fitness.
Open Mat – Free time for students to use the training facility as they see fit. This can include working with a training partner on specific skills, seeking help from an instructor, or just sparring or rolling with training partners.
Self-Defense Classes – Practical, real world applicable self-defense training. Class covers awareness, verbal, and physical skill work. This class has a high focus on self-defense technique and a medium on physical fitness.
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday 1/16/17 – IMA Closed
- Presidents Day: Monday 2/20/17 – IMA Closed
- Easter Sunday – IMA will be closed
- Memorial Day: Monday 5/29/17 – IMA Closed
- Independence Day: Tuesday 7/4/17 – IMA will be closed
- Labor Day: Monday 9/4/17 – IMA Closed
- Columbus Day- Monday 10/9/17- IMA is closed
- Veterans Day; 11/10/17 (Observed) – IMA is closed
- Thanksgiving; 11/23/17 – IMA is closed
- Friday 11/24/17 – Regular schedule
- Christmas Eve; 12/24/17- 9am – 11am Open Mat
- Christmas; 12/25/17- IMA is closed
- Monday 12/26/17- Regular schedule
- New Years Eve; 12/31/17- 9am – 11am Open Mat
- New Years Day; 1/1/18- IMA is closed