Group Fitness Kickboxing Instructor Job Opening
We are seeking a highly motivated and professional group fitness instructor to help us expand our Cardio Kickboxing Boot Camp program. While our initial need is for an instructor to teach in the morning a minimum of three days a week (potentially multiple classes) we hope to expand the program in the future.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be able to teach 1 hour Cardio Kickboxing Classes utilizing proper technique in all movements (martial arts and fitness) or be willing to learn
- Have experience running high energy group fitness classes
- Be a friendly, outgoing, personable individual.
- Must be professional, on time & reliable.
- CPR & First Aid certified or willing to obtain within first 90 days of hire.
- Generous Per Class Fee
- Generous Retention Bonuses
- Split on Personal Training
Acceptable additional materials include videos, list of martial arts accolades, and fitness client references.
- Group Fitness: 1 year
*** Please send resume and additional materials via email to email@example.com ***